Have you ever heard about Enneagram?
Yup, Enneagram is another personality-test which divide humans into nine personality. Here come the list..
1. Reformer –> “I do anything the right way.”
2. Helper –> “I must help other.”
3. Motivator –> “I need to succeed.”
4. Romantic –> “I am unique.”
5. Thinker –> “I need to ounderstand the world.”
6. Skeptic –> “I am affectionate and skeptical.”
7. Enthusiast –> “I am happy and open to new things.”
8. Leader –> “I must be strong.”
9. Peacemaker –> “I am at peace.”
Sounds interesting, huh?
Yesterday I took the Eannagram test in here. And the result is…
I got the 2nd Type, also known as The Helper.
Well, I have to admit that the test is quite true. Because I think that the 2nd Type is really like my personality type.
Here are some information about the 2nd type, the Helper..
The Helper (the Two)
Helpers are warm, concerned, nurturing, and sensitive to other people’s needs.
How to Get Along with Me
* Tell me that you appreciate me. Be specific.
* Take an interest in my problems, though I will probably try to focus on yours.
* Let me know that I am important and special to you.
* Be gentle if you decide to criticize me.
In Intimate Relationships
* Reassure me that I am intersting to you.
* Reassure me often that you love me.
* Tell me I’m attractive and that you’re glad to be seen with me.
What I Like About Being a Two
* being able to relate easily to people and to make friends
* knowing what people need and being able to make their lives better
* being generous, caring, and warm
* being sensitive to and perceptive about others’ feelings
* being enthusiastic and fun-loving, and having a good sense of humor
What’s Hard About Being a Two
* not being able to say no
* having low self-esteem
* feeling drained from overdoing for others
* not doing things I really like to do for myself for fear of being selfish
* criticizing myself for not feeling as loving as I think I should
* being upset that others don’t tune in to me as much as I tume in to them
* working so hard to be tactful and considerate that I suppress my real feelings
Twos as Children Often
* are very sensitive to disapproval and criticism
* try hard to please their parents by being helpful and understanding
* are outwardly compliant
* are popular or try to be popular with other children
* act coy, precocious, or dramatic in order to get attention
* are clowns and jokers (the more extroverted Twos), or quiet and shy (the more introverted Twos)
Twos as Parents
* are good listeners, love their children unconditionally, and are warm and encouraging (or suffer guilt if they aren’t)
* are often playful with their children
* wonder: “Am I doing it right?” “Am I giving enough?” “Have I caused irreparable damage?”
* can become fiercely protective
OK. I think it’s quite right.
Wanna take the test too?
PS. Sorry for the bad-grammar. =P